MY TOP 15 FOR NOVEMBER 2019

November was crappy for me. I didn't enjoy the music, couldn't find many exciting new releases. I even didn't play that much music as I used to do before...Outlining the below list, I found too many releases which I (intentionally) missed out to listen to. And from the pile I managed to check, few really grabbed my attention. Still, 15 here!


BLOOD INCANTATION - Hidden History of the Human Race
Release Date: 22 November

Oh well. No matter how I hate the hype around BI, this is a good album. Are they overrated? IMO still - yes. Is the album a top-notch record from 2019? Yes.
SCHAMMASCH - Hearts of No Light
Release Date: 8 November 

Drown into the surrealism of the avant-garde black metal. Now.
DIABOLIC NIGHT - Beyond the Realm
Release Date: 15 November

Did Hellripper finally have a real competitor? This is a crazy good blackened speed album!


HANGING GARDEN - Into That Good Night
Release Date: 15 November

Everything from these guys is gold. Amazing melodic death-doom atmosphere.

CATTLE DECAPITATION - Death Atlas
Release date: 29 November

One of those death metal albums from 2019 you can't live without. Crazy vocals, crazy tempo...

STRIGOI - Abandon All Faith
Release Date: 22 November

Devastating heaviness from Gregg Mackintosh. Death metal, guitars, and some crust.

UNFATHOMABLE RUINATION - Enranged & Unbound
Release Date: 22 November

Brutal AF! I'm following the band since 2016 when their chopping Finitude album was released. Now they are back, stronger than before!

HAJDUK - Свобода
Release Date: 20 November

Glorious Bulgarian Black Fkn Metal!




FLESHCRAWL - Into The Catacombs of Flesh
Release Date: 29 November

LOVE IT! I have always had a soft spot for Fleshcrawl since the early 90s. This new album is a lesson on how klassik OSDM should be done. ...and all those tiny melodic riffs in between the butchery...
BÄSK - III
Release Date: 8 November

Vibrant progressive heavy rock. I was surprised when I heard this album. Very good.


DISHARMONY - Messe de Minuit
Release Date: 29 November

Iron Bonehead released this in 2018 digitally but now come the physical releases. Fantastic Hellenic black metal. Early Rotting Christ fans rejoice!


HAZEMAZE - Hymns of the Damned
Release Date: 22 November

The doom of it all.

VAAL - Visionen van het Verborgen Land
Release Date: 21 November

This is awesome! Early BURZUM meets early DIMMU BORGIR! What not to like?!


AGGRESSIVE PERFECTOR - Havoc at the Midnight Hour
Release Date: 22 November

Sabbatical thrash speed with sepulchral roots in the early 80s - evoking Slayer, Venom, Mercyful Fate.

IAPETUS - The Body Cosmos
Release Date: 9 November

Melodic progressive extreme metal - lots of comparisons could be made. Very enjoyable - layers of music to peel off.







What did I miss? Let me know!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COUNT VLAD'S AOTY LIST OF 2023

MY TOP 50 DEATH METAL ALBUMS OF 2023

MY TOP LIST FOR MAY 2023 (Expanded)