MY TOP LIST OF AUGUST 2026

 


This is going to be a short one. 

August gone. With a clear winner here. The Night Eternal's Black Velvet is just crushing it, and my love for the band is enormous. Probably my AOTY. At this point in time, it is. I don't know what could beat it. The rest is more or less clear, keeping in mind the fact that I had less willingness to check new music in this very weak month. I can live easily without 85% of the releases listed below. So, no more words needed. 

Here are my 16 choices for the finest new releases of August 2026.



THE NIGHT ETERNAL - Cold Velvet (Bandcamp)
MASTODON - Marrow Deep (Bandcamp)
MISCREANCE - Reminiscence (Bandcamp)
AZATOTH - Carnal lust of Blasphemy (Bandcamp)

GOROD - Remains (Spotify)
RAHATY - Bestial Lustmord (Bandcamp)
TSIRHIC - To Satan I Reply... (Bandcamp)
HESPERIA - Picenum (True Marchigian Black Metal Renaissance) (Bandcamp)

DEATH. VOID. TERROR. - To the Great Monolith 2.5 (Bandcamp)
MARILYN MANSON - ONE ASSassination UNDER GOD - chapteR 2 (Bandcamp)
FEN - ELEMENTAL Part One: MOURNING EARTH (Bandcamp)
BLACK DOOR - In the Shadows of a Funerary Gleam (Bandcamp)

IMMISERATOR - Blight of Subsistence (Bandcamp)
MAȞPÍYA LÚTA - Wówalitake (Bandcamp)
CARDINAL - Nocturne (Bandcamp)
FLOTSAM AND JETSAM - Rats in the Temple (Bandcamp)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COUNT VLAD'S TOP 60 BLACK METAL ALBUMS OF 2025

COUNT VLAD'S TOP 50 DEATH METAL ALBUMS OF 2025

COUNT VLAD'S AOTY 2025