TOP 20 ALBUMS OF THE DECADE (2010-2019)

A simple list encompassing my top albums from the last decade. And yes, I must finally publish here my top albums for each year starting from 1970 up to now...

Naturally, my top album is by my all-time favorite band. Yes - Hardwired to Self-Destruct is my choice. For So Many Reasons.

And yes, I don't care what you say...



TOP 20 OF THE DECADE (2010-2019)
1.  Metallica Hardwired to Self-Destruct
2.  Mgła Exercises in Futility
3.  Anathema We're Here Because We're Here
4.  Anathema Weather Systems
5.  Judas Priest Firepower
6.  Meshuggah Violent Sleep of Reason
7.  Mastodon Emperor of Sand
8.  Gojira Magma
9.  Paradise Lost Tragic Idol
10.  Ghost Opus Eponimus
11.  Skull Fist Chasing The Dream
12.  Volbeat Outlaw Gentleman
13.  Judas Priest Redeemer of Souls
14.  Mastodon Once more around the sun
15.  Killing Joke Pylon
16.  Opeth  Pale Communion
17.  Skull Fist Head of the pack
18.  Evil Invaders Feed me violence
19.  Gojira L'efant Sauvage
20.  Meshuggah Koloss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COUNT VLAD'S AOTY LIST OF 2023

MY TOP 50 DEATH METAL ALBUMS OF 2023

MY TOP LIST OF SEPTEMBER 2023