TOP 40 DOOM ALBUMS OF 2023

 




A genre that I am not usually into and not big in. You won't see most of these on my AOTY list. However, over the past two months, I listened to more doom/stoner/psych albums than I listened to in the past 4 years probably... Therefore this list comes now to remind me of my current flavors... It reflects how I feel about these albums, wondering about tomorrow. If I missed something important, let me know so I can catch up with...


1. Restless Spirit - Afterimage

2. Spirit Adrift - Ghost At The Gallows

3. Dozer - Drifting in the Endless Void

4. Marthe - Further In Evil

5. High Priest - Invocation

6. Hail the Void - Memento Mori


7. Church of Misery - Born Under a Mad Sign

8. Godthrymm - Distortions (Bonus Track Version)

9. Green Lung - This Heathen Land

10. Acid Magus - Hope Is Heavy

11. WALLOWING - Earth Reaper

12. Tribunal - The Weight of Remembrance


13. Wolfnaut - Return Of The Asteroid

14. Aiwass - The Falling

15. Graveyard - 6

16. Yawning Balch - Volume Two

17. Yawning Balch - Volume One

18. Royal Thunder - Rebuilding the Mountain


19. Thunder Horse - After The Fall

20. Baroness - Stone

21. Dopelord - Songs for Satan

22. DOMKRAFT - Sonic Moons

23. Rezn - Silent Future

24. Acid King - Beyond Vision


25. Ritual King - The Infinite Mirror

26. Margarita Witch Cult - Margarita Witch Cult

27. Slegest - Avstand

28. Borracho - Blurring the Lines of Reality

29. La Chinga - Primal Forces

30. NEBULA DRAG - Western Death


31. Blood Ceremony - The Old Ways Remain

32. Gozu - Remedy

33. Fire Down Below - Low Desert Surf Club

34. Kadabra - The Devil

35. 1782 - Clamor Luciferi

36. Tidal Wave - The Lord Knows


37. Saint Karloff - Paleolithic War Crimes

38. Witchsnake - Deathcult of the Snake

39. Moon Coven - Sun King

40. Dead Feathers - Full Circle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COUNT VLAD'S AOTY LIST OF 2023

MY TOP 50 DEATH METAL ALBUMS OF 2023

MY TOP LIST OF SEPTEMBER 2023